DIRTY Wings with “The DIRT Man”
Todd “The DIRT Man” showing how to make grilled and baked wings using Todd’s DIRT Seasonings.
DIRTY Wing Recipe
1lbs of Wings
Bayou DIRT Seasonings (Or any Todd’s DIRT seasoning)
1. Spread wings on a cooking sheet wrapped with Tin Foil. Put Olive Oil in a bowl. Dip the brush in the oil and brush the olive oil on top of the wing using a basting brush.
2. Sprinkle Bayou DIRT or you favorite Todd’s DIRT Seasoning all over the top of the wing. Flip over and do the other side.
3. Grill the wings on medium heat. Turning very often, about every five minutes. Watch out for flair ups on your grill.
4. Approximately 25 minutes later the wings are done. Serve with Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing.
1. Do step one and step two from the above recipe. Set oven on Broil. Put in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes.
2. Take out and pour off the grease. Flip the wings and put on more DIRT Seasonings. Put back into the oven and 15 minutes later take out they are done.
Hint: You can also dip this into wing sauce to add more flavor.
“And remember, it’s always a good time to get DIRTY!” Todd “The DIRT Man”
You can Purchase Todd’s DIRT products on Amazon using the link below:
Purchase on AMAZON – Click Here or search Todd’s DIRT on Amazon
www.toddsdirt.com | 410-919-3873